The businesses today are not what they used to be a decade ago. We are not wrong to say that there has been an almost 360 degrees shift in the way we are running our companies.
Subsequently, the way employees work has changed too. It is not about 9 to 5 anymore; rather the employees are judged by their overall performance.
More and more companies are offering work from home opportunities to their workforce for better comfort and productivity. Also, companies are expanding in new regions and countries more than ever before because of the ease of management.
Also, the expansion is possible due to exceptional communication options available, which makes the distance seem non-existent.
The current corporate environment is ever-changing and a smart business must be able to adapt to any change in a timely manner otherwise they are at risk of not being up-to-date.
Telephone system: Three important questions
The telephone systems are considered as the pillar of any company for internal and external communication. Often, its contribution is not counted in the success of any company but telephone system plays the perfect role of major support.
Since so much is dependent on the telephone system, it is important to have the right one in your company. Following three questions will let you decide whether your telephone system is ready to face the challenges of the modern professional world or not.
- How soon can your phone system cater to a new location, office, department or a floor?
- Is your phone system capable of handling the extra traffic during a seasonal occasion like Christmas or Halloween?
- What about the employees working remotely and as per their own schedule?
Well, there are basically two options when it comes to the telephone system. We have explained each here;
The traditional PBX
The traditional phone system is considered outdated now. It comprises of many wires, phone sets, and often a deadline. The service providers of tradition PBX are limited.
However, it still exists and provides its valuable yet slow services to a considerable chunk of professional people.
The brand new – Hosted PBX
The hosted PBX is the demand of our times. It basically takes advantage from SIP trunking and VOIP to provide an all-rounder telecommunication services to any company. The hosted phone system is widely adopted by the corporate world due to its incredible hosted phone system services in reasonable cost.
Is hosted PBX the ultimate answer?
Coming back to our three important questions, let’s see if hosted PBX is able to provide a solution or not;
- Multi-site installation is possible without any need to add new phone numbers as hosted PBX will integrate the newer locations into the system seamlessly.
- Hosted telephone system offers the liberty to add or subtract new user in your phone system, which is perfect for seasonal occasions.
- A company can have multiple numbers for one site as it helps in giving off larger than life impression.
For cent percent scalability in the phone system, a company must switch to the hosted phone system as soon as possible.