In today’s time, the corporate ecosystem is working on a different dynamics and parameters than it used to be a decade ago. Now, the word of mouth does not necessarily mean friends and relatives. The internet has given a new definition to the term “word of mouth”.
Anybody or anyone who has shared an opinion about your brand online is playing a huge impact in shaping your brand image.
However, if your focus has shifted merely to the online world then you are making a horrendous mistake. It is important to be at your best on social media but one should never compromise on traditional mediums of communication.
How do your customers contact you?
It is a pretty simple question. Data collected by your customer care department will give you clear stats. There is a possibility that the preferred mode of communication was social media but you will see the considerable chunks of phone calls too.
Also, you will notice a particular trend – customers with serious queries will always go for the phone call rather than choosing any social media platform.
What kind of Telephone System can impress your customers?
The ideal scenario is a customer calls the company and immediately gets connected to the relevant agent who gives him/her the right answer to his question.
Customers hate it when they have to wait, go to two or three call center agents to find the right person and not receive the answer or solution to their problem/query.
If we are to sum up an ideal phone system, following will be the qualifying traits:
- Won’t let your customers wait for long
- Connects your customers to the relevant customer care agent on the first attempt
- Has flawless Quality of Service
- Allows one company number to function on multiple sites
- Gives flexibility to the employees to attend call from their phone or computer
- Has cent percent disaster recovery option
How SIP Trunk can help you achieve the ideal phone system
The debate does not end at explaining what an ideal phone system is but we also aspire to reveal the means for achieving it in real life too. SIP trunking is a perfect home for organization saying goodbye to their conventional ISDN.
SIP trunk basically combines your PBX to PSTN through an IP connection utilizing your SIP providers network.
Following features makes SIP trunking the winner when it comes to flawless customer experience;
- The Quality of Service is exceptional, be it voice or data transfer.
- A single number can be used on a number of location, making it easy for your customers to connect to you.
- Sync with Microsoft Lync enables your employees to use multiple tools and resources to deliver better communication to the customers.
- SIP trunking provides a proper disaster recovery plan that won’t affect your service even for few minutes in case of an emergency.
First impressions matter a lot and “word of mouth” has an even great impact on any brand. SIP trunk enables you to give your best shot on these two critical grounds. So will you choose Wavetel's SIP trunking to enhance the customer experience?